Kobe Bryant, one of the greatest basketball players of all time passed away in a helicopter crash along with his daughter and 7 other people on 26th January 2020. Somehow, there were a lot of numerical coincidences related to the number 41 that happened during the his NBA game and even at the time of his death.
So, most of these numerical coincidences were actually related to the number 41.
1. Kobe Bryant died at the age of 41.
2. The helicopter was in the air for a total of 41 minutes before crashing. The helicopter took off at 9:06 am from John Wayne Airport in Orange County and the crash was reported at Los Angeles Country Fire Department at 9:47 am.
3. Kobe Bryant retired 41 years after Golden State Warriors drafted his father Jelly Bean Bryant.
4. Kobe Bryant’s daughter Gigi was 13 when she died. 41 is the 13th prime number. Also, Kobe was the 13th draft pick.
5. Kobe left his last game with 4.1 seconds remaining on the game clock.
6. Kobe scored 60 points in his last game. The rest of his team scored 41 points to make a total score of 101 points.
7. Kobe Bryant’s last jumpshot was against Lyles wearing jersey no. 41. Lyles was also the last person to hold the ball in the game.
8. Kobe died 41 days before Shaq’s birthday.
9. Kobe Bryant major achievements: 18 time All Star, 11 time All NBA 1st team, 4 time All Star Game MVP, 5 time NBA champion, 1 time Regular Season MVP and 2 times Finals MVP – total add up to 41.
10. Kobe Bryant scored career high 81 points in his game against Toronto Raptors and the rest of his team scored 41 points.
So, these were the ones that I found.