Raising vibration, what do I mean by that? Well that is the key to living a better life. Now, I recently read ‘Power vs Force’, by David Hawkins and it talked about how different people resonate at a particular level of vibration. Everything can be quantified in terms of vibration. All things are resonating at a high speed of vibration not just people but also things like chair, table etc. In order to attract what you want in life, your vibration must be in synchronicity with that thing you want to attract. But, apart from that the higher we vibrate the better we will feel mentally and emotionally.
Scale of consciousness according to David Hawkins
So, there is a scale of consciousness which displays the different levels of human emotions. These emotions are ranked based on their vibration levels. By raising your vibration, you can have a better life experience than before.
All emotions ranging from shame to pride are characterized as destructive emotions while courage and the ones above are said to be good emotions. Now, a lot of people don’t know about this concept. According to the book, most people stay in the same vibration since birth. Their set points usually increase to 5 or 6 points. This is a logarithmic scale, hence an uplift of a few points also can bring about a huge change in the person’s mindset.
When you raise your vibration, you will experience a boost in happiness levels. Apart from that it increases the chances of you being successful in your life and one will have an easier time manifesting what he/she intends to manifest.
How to raise your vibration?
Now, these are the basic steps that you can do in order to increase your vibration:
1. Letting go of the past: There could be things in the past that might be weighing you down. It is best to deal with them as soon as possible so that you can let go of the negative emotions that your thoughts about the past might be bringing up. See if you need to take any action to solve the problem in the past. If there is nothing you can do then all you have to do is let go.
2. Forgiving people who have hurt you: Similar to the point above, forgiveness is for your betterment and can release negative emotions associated with the people who have wronged you.
3. Following your passion: Following your passion can help you ascend to higher levels of vibration.
4. Meditating: Meditating can make your mind clear and help you reach a point of neutrality.
5. Be mindful of the content you consume: Analyse the content you consume like the movies you watch or the music you listen to and see if it is inducing any negative state of vibration.